29 Steel Bone Invisible Hook And Zip Waist Trainer
Our high quality latex 29 steel bone hook and zip waist trainer helps you achieve your dream look in less than 5mins. This is designed with hooks underneath and a zip to ease usage and suit individual preference. It is completely invisible to the naked eyes and perfect for use under wedding dresses, tight outfits, suits, corporate wears, native attires and so much more.
- No one will know you are wearing a waist trainer
- Instant loss of two to five inches from the waistline, giving you a snatched look
- It serves as a post-pregnancy body shaper for restoring your slender waist and flat tummy after birth
- It is perfect for recovery from aesthetic procedures like liposuction, liposculpting, etc.
- It has fewer hooks, making it easier to wear and zip afterward
- Increases thermal activity with minimal efforts resulting in increased perspiration rate and eventual weight loss
- It is also fit for all sorts of occasions ranging from weddings to parties, church services, corporate gatherings, etc.
- It causes slight compression of the abdominal cavity which helps you in food portion control
- Corrects bad posture thereby preventing back pain
- Defines your curves and gives perfect fitting to your outfits leading to a boost in your self-confidence.
NOTE: Please take a measurement of your waistline and use our size chart for accurate sizing. Always go for the ones that are one inches below your actual size.
How to Use
GENERAL INSTRUCTION: Place the Bottom (last hook) of your waist trainer above your belly button. Beginning from the base, start buckling the waist trainer all the way up. Pull it downwards to cover your lower abdomen simultaneously as you fix the rest of the hook. Ensure that the last part of your waist trainer corresponds with the base of your abdomen and the first part underneath your breast.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTION: After closing all the inner hooks and ensuring that the top and bottom align and correspond with your upper and lower abdomen, carefully fix the base of the zip and begin to close it up. If you notice any restrain, don’t force it. It means it is not properly aligned so realign it and try zipping it again. Close it all the way up and you are all set to slay your beautiful outfit.