New Upgraded Mapia Rechargeable and Portable Blender
Imagine the luxury of blending your favorite smoothies, margaritas, shakes, vegetables, egusi (melon), pepper, beans, crayfish, tiger nuts, spices and so much more wherever you are and whenever you want, without the use of electricity and the limitations of other regular blenders. Our portable rechargeable blender gives the finest texture of your desired blend-on-the-go.
- It is lightweight, portable and fit for use anywhere in the world, from your kitchen cabinet to your car, aircraft, office, beach, vacation or even the mountain top.
- It is USB-rechargeable and lasts for up to 6 blends per hour charge
- It is powerful enough to crush any and everything irrespective of the texture (e.g. ice, frozen fruits, nuts, vegetables, ginger etc.) by mimicking a tornado effect while forcefully pushing the ingredients against the lid of the blender.
- It effectively blends liquid, paste-like and dry substances without the use of water
- Designed to blend effectively without the regular loud engine noises which makes it fit for use at any hour of the day.
- Comes in over 7 different attractive colors to suit your personality and complement your style
- Creates a fine, smooth and perfect blend of everything due to its 6 razor-sharp stainless steel blades
- It has a self-cleaning mechanism with the use of water and little soap which distinguishes it from other kitchen counter blenders
How To Use (DOs and DON’Ts)
- Prior to first use, charge the blender with the included USB cable for about an hour (minimum)
- Take advantage of the self-cleaning mode; add water, little soap and blend. Dispose the soapy water and rinse by blending clean water in it repeatedly
- Always ensure that the lid (cover) is properly fitted and screwed on before blending
- Once you are set to blend, press the power button twice and allow it spin for about 10 seconds then press the button again to stop it. Repeat the procedure until your desired texture is achieved
- Allow the contents of the blender to settle before opening the lid
- Clean your blender immediately after use to prevent the contents from getting stuck on it. You can do the basic self-cleaning or deep cleaning by separating the components as seen in the diagram above
- For deep cleaning, carefully separate the parts and use a brush to take out any leftover content surrounding the blade, wash, rinse and air dry. Assemble the parts once they are all dried up
- After use, charge properly with a high-quality USB charger and store your blender in a safe place away from the reach of children
- Avoid overloading the blender because this can affect the performance of the blades and lead to overheating of the motor and couplings
- Avoid putting your hands into the blender or anywhere near the blades
- Liquids with very high temperature (over 1200F/480C) e.g. extremely water should not be put into the blender
- Avoid leaving foods that can ferment for too long in the blender
- Avoid putting carbonated drinks in the blender
- Avoid using bad or unstable electricity/power supply to charge your blender
- Do not submerge the entire blender into the water and avoid charging it when it is wet to prevent electric shock
- Do not place the blender in a freezer, microwave, oven or dishwasher.